At transnational level:
- 6 coordination meetings will be arranged for steering the project activities and evaluating the results.
- 1 joint staff training event participated by at least 26 teachers and technicians aimed at preparing them before the testing phase of the interdisciplinary methodology developed (IO1).
At local level:
- All partners will be involved in research and development activities for the creation of the two products explained above. Examples of activities include:
- undertaking a literature review; collecting practices from 4 countries
- collecting evaluation instruments to map and the improvement of competences in pupils and teachers; defining learning outcomes connected to national curricula, etc.
- Creating networks of local stakeholder organisations willing to take part in the project in different ways. Engaging stakeholders is considered a key element within the project because they can: provide feedback about the activities and intellectual outputs; support in the mainstreaming of the products; take part in the testing phase.
- 8 multiplier events (2 for each country), will be arranged. The first set of 4 multiplier events will be addressed at presenting the prototype of the toolkit to the stakeholders before the testing phase and invite them to take part. The second set instead will be aimed at collecting feedback which will be used to adjust the methodology contained in the toolkit before its final release.